by hushicho

Ooh he's handsome! If you'd ever like to do a Space Daddy guest spot, let me know! I've been looking for some lately. :)

Please bookmark my official site :heart2: http://hushicho.carrd.co :heart3:

If you like gay-friendly roleplay, check out Wilde Adventures! Message me if you have any questions!

y!Gallery is no place for censorship. Please have the integrity not to censor your works in order to promote Patreon or any other sales.

Root (Submission)
# Posted on 2021-07-22 @ 11:27 PM

Reply to the comment
Posted comments
My apologies for the late reply, I haven't logged on here in a bit! BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG!! Honestly a guest spot sounds like it would be lots of fun 8`D

Reply Root (Submission)
# Posted on 2021-08-17 @ 4:57 PM

Oh man, you would rock it! Just let me know if you're interested for really realz, there's a link to the comic from my profile here! I love your work, so I'm sure it would be a joy to have a guest spot from you on Daddy's adventures!

Please bookmark my official site :heart2: http://hushicho.carrd.co :heart3:

# Posted on 2021-08-17 @ 11:27 PM

YES! I am most definitely interested, especially since I've been getting into drawing more comics recently!
I read through Space Daddy and omfg I AM SO HOOKED NOW-- I love that Daddy's team is made up of such a diverse cast of characters, each of them are so unique and lovable! and Daddy himself?? HOT DAMN-- He most definitely has a fitting name lmao. Jemmy has also completely stolen my heart. I have a humongous soft spot for characters with a beard+mohawk combo, and the fact that he's a space incubus makes him that much cuter!!
omg I'm sorry for gushing so much lol, I just find your characters so dang cute and it would be an honor to do a guest spot! Should we take our convo to DMs to discuss more details?

# Posted on 2021-08-23 @ 4:59 PM

Absolutely, or if you want to email me, feel free! I'm happy to talk more elsewhere, whichever one you prefer.

Thanks so much for checking out the comic, and I'm really overjoyed you're enjoying the adventures! There's plenty more coming to Daddy's universe soon, I have just been trying for ages to get a little guest spot or two, so I can take a moment to have a breather and make sure I'm going the right way!

Please bookmark my official site :heart2: http://hushicho.carrd.co :heart3:

# Posted on 2021-08-23 @ 10:41 PM

I think email would be better in this case! As much as I love Ygallery lol, I feel that email would probably be a bit more reliable. Plus, I would be able to respond a lot faster! My art email is [email protected] :`D

Also of course!! I always love reading comics about other's characters; it's so fun to learn about their personalities and the universe that they're in, aaand its always a real nice bonus when they're cute too! I hope that more people take up your offer on guest spots too, because the comic really is such a joy to read and it'd be awesome to see how others interpret a story set in his world!

# Posted on 2021-09-08 @ 2:54 PM