Do you remember love?
Submission

You have to log in before you can view the submission. You can do so from the right-side Account panel.
Easter Addendum  by MJEsperandieu
[thumb=15995] Prev     Browse Gallery
Fair Warning...  by MJEsperandieu
Next [thumb=16255]
Artist's comment:
Well...Basara Nekki of Macross 7 again. Here rocking the outfit of Lynn Minmei of the original Macross series - just to see if he could do that. :XD: (I'll leave it to you to judge).

Came out of a lazy thought about the role of music in the Macross franchise, which seems to have been particularly expanded for Macross 7 - but which nevertheless was there right from the start...

Content details:
• Time Taken – 2-4 hours
• Tools – Digital – 2D – Clip Studio Paint
• Tools – Digital – 3D – Blender

Information:
Posted on 2021-04-10 @ 10:44 PM
Posted comments
Macross universe would hit a big problem, if they meet hostile alien race with hearing outside of human spectrum...

# Posted on 2021-04-11 @ 4:13 PM

Well, Minmei would have to try and get the message across visually in such a case - which would result in a massive amount of fanservice, and thus likely be very popular. :XD:

# Posted on 2021-05-30 @ 10:34 PM

Who wore it better? Don't care I am taking it off of HIM for the sake of *THRUSTING!!!!*

# Posted on 2021-04-11 @ 7:59 AM

Not that you'd really need to, with that kind of access-friendly outfit. :XD:

# Posted on 2021-05-30 @ 10:41 PM

Well, but I guess if Lynn Minmei wasn't that emotional, she wouldn't have been such a great singer, and her song might not have had the full effect...and, anyway, I suspect Rick Hunter really enjoyed that slapping-thing, anyway. :XD:

# Posted on 2021-04-11 @ 10:40 PM

WOW, you are just sending me! Basara in this pic is just...so perfect. You've got all his features so beautifully spot-on, and though I never imagined he would wear Minmay's outfit, he does a great job. And with that voice of his, I'd listen to him dressed in anything or nothing! This is why you're one of my favorite artists of all time.

Please bookmark my official site :heart2: http://hushicho.carrd.co :heart3:

If you like gay-friendly roleplay, check out Wilde Adventures! Message me if you have any questions!

y!Gallery is no place for censorship. Please have the integrity not to censor your works in order to promote Patreon or any other sales.

# Posted on 2021-04-10 @ 10:53 PM

Aww, thanks a lot - I'm happy to hear you like the pic, regardless of the outfit. :happyhappy: And also thanks a lot for introducing the character to me, of course! He's really fun to draw, especially the hairdo.

# Posted on 2021-04-11 @ 10:35 PM